[cfe-dev] Compile/refactor iOS Xcode projects

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Mar 7 11:33:55 PST 2014

In article <1393616491465-4038170.post at n3.nabble.com>,
    s0rcy <siddarth13+clangcfe at gmail.com> writes:

> I've written a simple libtooling based tool to refactor source code, and
> while it works on simple projects, I'd really like to run it over an iOS
> Xcode project. Is there a way to do this?

I think your best bet is to find some way of creating a
compile_commands.json from your Xcode project.

CMake can go the reverse direction -> making an Xcode project from
CMakeLists.txt.

Xcode projects are simple text files, you could probably get yourself
generating a reasonable compile_commands.json from a simple perl or
python script.