[cfe-dev] doxygen \implements command and -Wdocumentation-unknown-command

Nicola Gigante nicola.gigante at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:26:04 PST 2014

Hello

I’m including an header from a library (rapidjson, FWIW) and I get the “Unknown command tag name” warning on a
snippet like this:

/! C-runtime library allocator.
/*! This class is just wrapper for standard C library memory routines.
	\implements Allocator
*/
class CrtAllocator {
public:
	static const bool kNeedFree = true;
	void* Malloc(size_t size) { return malloc(size); }
	void* Realloc(void* originalPtr, size_t originalSize, size_t newSize) { (void)originalSize; return realloc(originalPtr, newSize); }
	static void Free(void *ptr) { free(ptr); }
};

I’m not up to date with doxygen, but it seems to me, by browsing the documentation, that the \implements command exists.
Is this a false positive?

Even if documentation typos on an external header are not a big issue, I’m trying to keep my project warning-free with -Weverything...

P.S. I’m using the clang shipped with the latest xcode

Bye,
Nicola