[cfe-dev] Is it possible to select UnknownArch through command line in clang?

Zvonimir Rakamaric zvonimir at cs.utah.edu
Mon Jun 2 15:12:16 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

So I created two tiny patches for LLVM and clang that allow target
triples of the form x86_64-unknown-smack to be used, which in turn
disables various type coercions.

I tested the patches on both LLVM and clang regressions suites, and
they seem to be working fine.

Please let me know how to proceed with this.

Thanks!

Best,
-- Zvonimir

--