[cfe-dev] Version 3.5 testing game plan

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:36:01 PDT 2014

If you're interested in testing 3.5 release the idea is to choose a
platform. Use test-relase.sh script (if on unix) to bootstrap clang and
compare the outputs of second and third phase (the script does this). After
that you run nightly test suite and report any failures. Additionally you
can run findRegressionNightly.py to find any performance regressions but
you'll test suite results from previous release to do this. I think we have
testers for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD, Mac OS, Windows and
a few more but Bill Wendling can give you the exact list.