[cfe-dev] clang 3.5 branching and clang-openmp merge

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:50:27 PDT 2014

Nico,
    A simple review of cfe-commits mailing list archive for the past couple
of months shows that Alexey Bataev has been regularly committing sections
of the clang-omp merge so it really isn't true to say that nothing has
landed in trunk yet. It is unfortunate that the clang-omp changes were
never submitted as a complete series of patches on the mailing list so only
the clang-omp developers have a good sense of what remains to be committed
from their tree.
         Jack