[cfe-dev] Proposal for an ABI testsuite for clang

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Mon Jul 14 11:05:09 PDT 2014

Sunil Srivastava wrote:
> Nico Weber wrote:
> > 3.) How many bugs did you find with this so far?
> I believe there were, but I can't give a number since I was not directly
> involved in reporting them. Perhaps Paul Robinson or Katya can answer that.

A somewhat naïve search of our internal bugzillas shows that we filed
PR18430 (fixed in r200359); fixes without PRs include r201288 and r206439.
The suite also noticed when some lambda name mangling changes occurred,
which were improvements in spec compliance, so we didn't file bugs for
those (although it took us a little while to decide that the changes were
harmless for our compliance-with-previous-releases requirement).
There may be more that I'm not finding.
--paulr