[cfe-dev] [3.5 Release] Tentative Schedule

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:59:03 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I’m sorry for the late announcement. Here’s a tentative schedule for the 3.5 release.

July 21:       Branch for 3.5 release.

- All features should be near completion. Changes to complete existing features will be accepted until the end of testing phase I. But they should *not* be major (i.e., large) changes. If they are, they may be rejected.

July 21-27:    Testing Phase I.

- Binaries will be available for general testing.

July 28-Aug 3: Fix bugs from Testing Phase I.

- At this point, all features should be complete. Any features which aren’t need to be turned off by default.

Aug 4-10:      Testing Phase II.

- Only critical bug fixes accepted. Binaries will be available for general testing.

Aug 11-17:     Fix bugs from Testing Phase II.

- The bugs fixed here are release blockers. Ideally, we won’t need a Testing Phase III.

Aug 25:        3.5 RELEASE! :-)

Share and enjoy!
-bw