[cfe-dev] libcxxabi cmake test problem on Linux x86-64

Dan Albert danalbert at google.com
Sat Jul 12 13:59:25 PDT 2014

Ah. Okay, that makes sense. Odd that I don't see it though.

-lpthread is fine to include unconditionally, but -lgcc_s should be linked
based on LIBCXXABI_USE_LLVM_UNWINDER (if true, link libunwind, else link
libgcc_s). libgcc is unfortunately far reaching, in that it has all of the
compiler replacement functions *and* the unwinder, so that may not be quite
correct. We may need to do -lunwind -lcompiler-rt in the case of
LIBCXXABI_USE_LLVM_UNWINDER=ON, else -lgcc_s.