[cfe-dev] OMP4 Target Declare parse/sema patch

Richard Smith richard at metafoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 11:16:18 PDT 2014

It's hard to be sure this is correct since (unless I'm misreading) this
code would all be dead right now, since we don't yet support parsing this
directive.

I'd like to see parsing support and testcases before I'd consider this
ready to commit. I'm also a bit concerned that (from a skim of the OpenMP
documentation) this seems to be an attribute that can be applied to
functions and variables, and not a statement, so modeling it as an
OMPExecutableDirective might be incorrect.

+case OMPD_declare_update: {

This line is underindented.