[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Sanitizers libs in Compiler-RT

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jan 31 02:58:12 PST 2014

On 31 January 2014 10:54, Alexey Samsonov <samsonov at google.com> wrote:

> How can I reproduce it?

Do you have an ARM box? ;) I think any non-supported platform (mips?) would
do, but now I'm not sure any more. It takes so long to build things that I
get lost in the process.

I'm posting the Clang patch soon, which should make my compiler-rt changes
harmless when they land. If they work, I think we should just get something
in and trim the problems as they appear, one by one, rather than chase
ghosts in this thread (which is now just us).

Let's close this here, and follow up on the two phab reviews.

cheers,
--renato