[cfe-dev] Status of SEH?

Daniel Berlin dannyb at google.com
Thu Jan 30 14:06:40 PST 2014

Actually, the policy actually says the right thing, you removed  a
sentence, which says:
"Please contact the oversight group for more details."

This because patents are not to be discussed in "a visible forum for
contributors".
So let's be 100% clear:

Do not discuss patents or infringement on this list, or any other llvm
mailing list.
If you have concerns around patents, contact the oversight group.

--Dan