[cfe-dev] Adding a new pragma to Clang

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Jan 6 06:05:00 PST 2014

Hi Folks,

I'm adding the pragma vectorize to Clang to print specific metadata on
loops (later any lexical block), and I'm having some trouble identifying
the steps.

I've added my pragma to ParsePragma, then added a vectorizer context to
Sema to temporarily hold these values to be used on the next lexical block
(one at a time, recent replace old, style).

But the only way I found to add this information into the AST was via
traits, which doesn't look correct. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Who is the best person to review these changes?

cheers,
--renato