[cfe-dev] MSVC RTTI implementation status

Dennis Luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Sun Feb 23 23:10:02 PST 2014

>I don't think it would be unreasonable
>for us to maintain a list of things
>we do and do not claim to support.

that would be perfect

a very simple page (maybe a clang llvm.org subpage, or something like a single wikipage somewhere so others can extend)
with information about what would bee needed for full 100% MSVC compatibility
like super tiny sections about ABI, RTTI, SEH(64), PDB, etc. with
information behind what is the current state (maybe the silly percent, beginning, nearly-ready, done..., ignored, etc.)

would be absolutely great to make other people understand whats still missing to just work out of
the box and to reduce frustrating tryouts with no success/chance to work