[cfe-dev] Questions from beginner

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:25:04 PST 2014

1. I think that passing a dash as the filename will get clang to read from
the standard input, you'll also have to specify the language with -x.

clang -x c++ -

2. Driver forwards all -l flags to the linker but you do have to have a
linker (be it Visual Studio, mingw or something else).

clang -lcUrl.lib