[cfe-dev] TSAN shows data race in ~std::shared_ptr

Kostya Serebryany kcc at google.com
Tue Feb 18 01:39:12 PST 2014

> Fair enough.  I'm using cmake to build, so I added the flag with
> -DLIBCXX_CXX_FEATURE_FLAGS=-fsanitize=thread

I afraid this is not going to work. tsan-instrumented libc++.so can be used
only with tsan-instrumented binaries.
With non-instrumented binaries you will be getting link time errors (just
like you did).
BTW, I filed a bug for better build/test system support:
https://code.google.com/p/thread-sanitizer/issues/detail?id=48

--kcc

I'm getting some undefined symbol: __tsan_init whilst building anything.