[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Summer 2014 Internship Opportunities at Sony PlayStation

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 9 14:13:35 PST 2014

If anyone wants to know more about this internship experience, feel free to
PM me. I worked this Summer internship under Alex twice (2012, 2013) and
suffice it to say that I ended up taking a full-time position there
starting this Summer after I graduate :)

In particular, I can talk from recent first-hand experience about things
like intern housing (how close to work? how close to a grocery store?),
intern events (lunch with the CEO?), intern life (will it be a big deal of
I don't have a car?), or whatever.

Looking forward to talking with you! And hopefully working this Summer with
you too!

-- Sean Silva