[cfe-dev] Adding a new pragma to Clang

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 03:48:42 PST 2014

Renato, All,

As was already noted, a lot of the things you want to add overlap with "omp
simd" pragma -- which is a part of OpenMP 4.0 standard and already
implemented in clang (committed to clang-omp.github.com).

It is relatively independent from the rest of OpenMP, so we can commit its
implementation separately.

This might provide exactly the tool to control / verify vectorization that
you need -- one that is based on existing standards, supported by other
compilers.

What do you think?

Andrey
========