[cfe-dev] Guidance to understand the Vectorization framework of Clang

Rahul Jain 1989.rahuljain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 00:49:33 PST 2014

Hi all,

I have been working with Clang for a while now and have worked on a few bug
fixes.

I would like to delve further in the area of Vectorization and get familiar
with its code.

It would be great if someone could help me by pointing out a few resources
which will help
me understand Vectorization?

Which advanced topics in Compiler design would help?

Any particular textbook or research paper which will help me understand
Vectorization better?

Any help on this would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rahul