[cfe-dev] CopyPaste detection clang static analyzer

Vassil Vassilev vvasilev at cern.ch
Tue Feb 4 00:30:04 PST 2014

Thanks for the pointers!
We have a lot of copy-pastes in our framework (with minor changes: the
for loop became a while loop and so on). I was thinking to submit a GSoC
proposal for copy-paste detection and maybe to extend it to semantic
detection where possible. Would the static analyzer be a good platform
for the students to implement such a feature? Would it be beneficial for
the analyzer?
Vassil