[cfe-dev] break after definition return type, but only if function can't be a one-liner?

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Thu Dec 25 07:19:30 PST 2014

first, hope that everybody is having a lovely Xmass time.

it is on my todo list to hack the clang-format tool. Wonder if there is
some plugin mechanism in place (or if not, why not think about), that would
accommodate situations presentend by the original poster. It is in my
opinion a healthy middle way. I think once one would discover the power of
the tool, would find tons of ways and reasons to deviate from the existing
bit limited range of options.