[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Report on Recent Outages

Greg Bedwell gregbedwell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:14:21 PST 2014

> Thanks for the update! Who should we be reaching out to in the future when
>> issues like this come up?
>>

> Acgtually, scratch that - whoever it is doesn't need random LLVM community
> members pestering them. llvm admins no doubt have the right info.

 I wonder whether it would make sense, if this happens again in future, to
make use of alternative channels such as the llvm.org twitter feed (I
assume that's official?) or the IRC channel topic line to put out a status
update along the lines of "We're aware of the problems with the lists and
are working on restoring them" to avoid people being contacted directly
about the issue when it's already being taken care of.

--Greg