[cfe-dev] CXTypeKind not exposed by libclang?

Jorge Fierro jorge at jorgefierro.com
Mon Dec 15 09:30:23 PST 2014

Hey,

I'm getting started with libclang and one of the first things I noticed is
I couldn't find a public API function that would give me a CXTypeKind given
a CXCursor (or such). The only public reference to this enum is the
clang_getTypeKindSpelling() function that accepts it as an argument.

Unless I'm seeing this wrong, shouldn't there also be an API function that
lets me get a CXTypeKind, given that another API function expects it as an
argument?

Regards.