[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Major ARM bots failure

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Sat Dec 6 04:44:48 PST 2014

The same happened to our bots. It's because the processes don't die and
buildbot thinks it's dead and starts a new cycle.

I had to stop the bot, kill all remaining processes and restart the bot.
That did it.

Maybe we need an extra step on the bots to make sure the previous instance
is not running, or a signal to kill it when the master gives up on time
out.

Cheers,
Renato