[cfe-dev] [3.5 Release] test-release.sh intended behaviour (was <cxxabi.h> not found by clang-3.5 rc1 with libc++)

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Aug 19 16:43:22 PDT 2014

On 20 August 2014 00:39, Dan Albert <danalbert at google.com> wrote:
> I didn't actually know test-release.sh existed before you started sending
> mail about it, but if I had to guess I'd say it isn't used on Linux (not
> with libc++, anyway).

It is used for most release testing, but I don't think people use it
for libc++ on Linux (I don't, on ARM).

I'd love to, though.

Also, Ben, remember that, if we build and test it, it'd be good to
make sure it gets installed and goes on the final tar ball
(Phase3/llvmCore-M.m-install), but not if we don't build it.

cheers,
--renato