[cfe-dev] libcxx: cstdio / stdio.h - missing file

Ben Pope benpope81 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 06:46:17 PDT 2014

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 09:37 PM, Anton Smirnov wrote:
> To be more detaild i don't have any problems on my dev machine (Mac OS X
> with XCode toolchain).
>
> I'd like to use libcxx with clang on ios device.

Then you'll also need to invoke clang with the magic incantation for
cross-compiling to that device in order to ascertain why it can't find
the c headers.  I don't remember the command off the top off my head.

By specifying -v along with the suitable build parameters for
cross-compiling, and by inspecting the header search path n the output,
you should be able to determine what's going wrong.  More than likely,
you are not specifying a valid platform or isysroot, or isystem or whatever.

This is actually not the right place for support on Apple LLVM, but I
suspect that with -v and a little thought, you will figure it out.

Ben