[cfe-dev] Identifying function calls made to a library

Sandeep K Chaudhary babbusandy2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:23:06 PDT 2014

Hi Guys,

I am trying to identify all the function calls made to a particular
library. While visiting all the statements in the Clang AST, I can find the
"CallExpr" but I don't know how I can figure out if the callee belongs to a
particular library.

What characteristics a callee belonging to a library will have? Is there
even a way to distinguish a callee in a library from a  callee defined in
the same source file? Please let me know.

Thanks a lot !

Regards,
Sandeep.