[cfe-dev] [Job Ad]: Clang Static Analyzer/Bug-finding tools positions at Apple
kremenek at apple.com
Thu Aug 7 17:27:11 PDT 2014
Apple's compiler team is looking for exceptional engineers to work on static and dynamic analysis tools such as the Clang Static Analyzer, AddressSanitizer and others. These open positions are for engineers who are passionate about building excellent, user-friendly bug finding tools that greatly impact the development experience.
Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:
- A passion for building innovative and intuitive tools for bug finding and improving code quality.
- Strong C++ coding skills.
- Expertise in static and/or dynamic analysis a big plus.
- Familiarity with LLVM or Clang is a plus, but not required.
- Applicants with advanced degrees are welcome.
The positions are based onsite at Apple's campus in Cupertino, California. To apply, please send applications to:
clang-analyzer-job-apply at group dot apple dot com
When applying, please include:
- Brief statement about yourself and how you see a potential mutual fit with the team (e.g., interests, background, etc.).
- Resume in Text or PDF form.
Please forward to anyone who may be interested.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cfe-dev