[cfe-dev] clang cannot compile ARM assembly in libcxxabi/src/Unwind ?

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Aug 4 09:28:06 PDT 2014

On 4 August 2014 17:16, İsmail Dönmez <ismail at donmez.ws> wrote:
>> Could
>> https://github.com/llvm-mirror/libcxxabi/commit/a09f807da45a4f699c6b63542ef2d169ff278539
>> be related?

That's what I get for not having a buildbot on it... :(

I used to build libc++/abi weekly but things went haywire for the last
two months and I stopped any background tasks. This was introduced in
libc++abi by the end of June, I believe, after I stopped testing.

It looks like we understand the curly-integer as the co-processor
option, but there must be something wrong with the parser before that
that screws up things as it gets to it. I'm having a look right now.

cheers,
--renato

PS: the buildbot is on my long list of "never done but should have"
things... sigh...