[cfe-dev] Help with clang AST matchers: find semicolon after a decl statement

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Mon Aug 4 05:48:04 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Frederico Araujo <araujof at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I found the problem!
>
> I forgot to update my make file to link against the ARCMigrate library.
> I realized that after adding -I$(LLVM_SRC_PATH)/tools/clang/lib/ARCMigrate
> to my CLANG_INCLUDES, I also had to add -lclangARCMigrate to my CLANG_LIBS,
> which solved the problem.
> I wonder why Transforms.h isn't included in clang's tools build directory?

I didn't even know the transforms stuff has such nice reusable functions.
Generally, I'd say "arcmigrate" is the wrong layer of abstraction for those
functions. We might want to put them next to clang's Lexer.

Generally, so far everybody has just rolled their own version of the
findSemiAfterLocation function, which is admittedly very unfortunate.