[cfe-dev] Clang Linux driver - header directories for wrong architecture are selected for -m32

Simon Atanasyan simon at atanasyan.com
Wed Apr 30 05:40:53 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Aleksei Sidorin <a.sidorin at samsung.com> wrote:
> I have a problem with current Clang master: it selects x64 headers for
> 32-bit architecture and it leads to compiler errors.
> I have Ubuntu 14.04 with GCC-4.8.2 and 4.6.4 installed + multilib. Clang 3.5
> (master) doesn't add "/32" suffixes if "-m32" option is specified.

1. Could you consider to use Phabricator (http://reviews.llvm.org/)
for the patch submitting?
2. Could you add any test case to the patch to reproduce the bug? The
following commit has the driver test case example:
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?rev=202873&view=rev
3. Very minor note - there is a typo in the variable name "NewSubling".

Regards,
Simon