[cfe-dev] ClangFormat Additional Options Proposal

Daniel Jasper djasper at google.com
Tue Apr 29 08:26:09 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Haroogan <Haroogan at gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like not many people on this list are interested in this topic.
> Maybe someone could refer me directly to ClangFormat developers to discuss
> the proposal? Thank you.

Are you looking to contribute patches? It is likely that we'll eventually
add support for option #2 as it is also required by GNU's coding
conventions (see llvm.org/PR17851). However, I have not seen coding styles
that always break after "::". If you'd like that option, you might have to
put in the effort yourself. (Also, why not just define the functions inside
Namespace1 and Namespace2?)

Cheers,
Daniel