[cfe-dev] Msg 4 Introduction Re: cfe-dev Digest, Vol 82, Issue 82

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:14:18 PDT 2014

Hi Tim and welcome. Have a look at open projects
http://clang.llvm.org/OpenProjects.html (not sure how up to date this page
is). To get started I suggest browsing bugzilla, pick something you think
you could fix. Feel free to start a discussion thread on the mailing list
in case you need help (irc is also used by many llvm/clang developers).
Once you have a patch send it to cfe-commits for review :)

Happy hacking!