[cfe-dev] getLocation() for a friend type declaration

Дмитрий Борисенков stackoverflow at xakep.ru
Thu Apr 3 02:41:35 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to get a source location for a type name identifier in
FriendDecl, but getLocation() method returns source location of keyword
'friend'. Such behavior confused me a bit, because usually getLocation()
returns an identifier location. I've released I can get location which I
need through DeclSpec::getTypeSpecTypeNameLoc(). But could you explain me
why getLocation() behavior differs from expected one (at least expected by
me) in this case?

--
Kind regards, Dmitry Borisenkov