[cfe-dev] Reporting a bug found at EndPath at its correct location

YuvalShahar yuval.shahar.007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:38:24 PDT 2013

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It is just a bad choice of example; of course
I cannot correctly solve the issue of unused variables in a path-sensitive
check.

However, the issue I AM trying to solve IS path-sensitive:
I need to mark many statements in the path and emit my bug reports at end of
path.

My questions are about the scheme of creating and saving many ExplodedNodes
on the state, and then putting the bug reports on the relevant nodes:
- Would this scheme work?
- Is it expensive in memory?
- Is there a preferred scheme?

Thanks.