[cfe-dev] Clang static analyzer: ignore library headers?

Aemon Cannon aemoncannon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:40:24 PDT 2013

Hi Anna,

I would be happy with some way to specify a local blacklist. At the moment,
 once I enable the analyzer-header option, it doesn't seem like I have any
sway over which headers the checker is run over. I suspect my checker is
doing a lot of extra work grinding through library headers.

(it may help to know that this is an intraprocedural analysis, so I don't
care about chasing arguments into libraries)

Thanks, Aemon