[cfe-dev] Count number of array references

Gábor Kozár kozargabor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 09:50:08 PDT 2013

Probably easiest to do by deriving from RecursiveASTVisitor and
incrementing your counter by one for each ArraySubscriptExpr. That's
assuming you want to count all 'array[index]' expressions. If you want
to count all references to array-typed variables, it's best to look for
DeclRefExpr-s whose type is an ArrayType. If you also want to find
array references from functions calls, I think you'd better visit all
Expr-s, and check their type for ArrayType.

Hope this helps!

--
Gábor Kozár -- ShdNx
kozargabor at gmail.com