[cfe-dev] libstc++ with clang 3.3

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Thu Sep 12 09:49:59 PDT 2013

If you're using mingw, make sure you're using the right OS in the triple.
 This is usually a flag like --target=i686-pc-mingw32.  clang may be
defaulting to an OS of win32, which has a slightly different C ABI w.r.t.
passing records by value, bitfields, and other little things.

You should also try to get a stack trace with gdb to get more information.