[cfe-dev] -target or --target

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Fri Sep 6 08:44:02 PDT 2013

I've never found --help to be definitive, or even all that helpful.
It describes things it shouldn't (e.g. options valid only with -cc1)
and omits things it should include.  Last I checked, it dumped exactly
the options that had a help string, which I don't think is a very
good criterion for choosing what to display.
--paulr