[cfe-dev] Naive Mavericks Trunk Build Errors

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Oct 31 17:57:06 PDT 2013

The command line tools can also be installed from within Xcode, under the Downloads pane in Preferences.

Originally I was going to suggest using the SKDROOT environment variable, but it's possible the lack of a physical /usr/include might still get you in trouble. Downloading the Command Line Tools is the way to get a setup closest to another Unix system.

Sorry for the inconvenience here.
Jordan