[cfe-dev] Porting libcxxabi / Unwind to Windows / MingW 32 bit

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:41:54 PDT 2013

I see. It is different than the gcc runtime libgcc.

libgcc always uses the set of FDE which was registered by __register_frame.
This data is private to every process since unwind runs in user space as
part of the process.

Here, the OS first locates which set of FDE is relevant.
Does this mean that in OS-X unwind runs in system space and holds FDE data
for all processes?

Yaron