[cfe-dev] detail the language option

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Thu Oct 24 10:01:15 PDT 2013

All of clang's --help is very terse, and I don't think calling out -x
really helps things.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, clang doesn't have comprehensive
documentation for its options.  The closest thing we have is:
http://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html#command-line-options
... but it's not complete and full of TODOs.

If it's a gcc and clang option, we usually direct users to the gcc
documentation, which works in this case.