[cfe-dev] Could not find clang line from Scan-build

Mon Oct 21 03:23:05 PDT 2013

hi Howard,

if you look carefully into your log file, you will see other error
messages like:

  Reason: Can't exec "clang": No such file or directory at [...]

so, as it says the `ccc-analyzer` can't find your `clang`
executable... `ccc-analyzer` is a perl script which use `exec` to call
`clang`. presume it means you need clang dir in your $PATH.

regards,
Laszlo