[cfe-dev] Linking in clang on Windows

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 04:19:25 PDT 2013

Visual Studio 2013 improves C99 support:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2013/07/19/c99-library-support-in-visual-studio-2013.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2013/06/28/c-11-14-stl-features-fixes-and-breaking-changes-in-vs-2013.aspx

do note that the *l math functions are actually double as long double is 64
bit in Visual C++ so alternative functions would still be needed in MingW.

Yaron