[cfe-dev] c libraries implementation

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:38:12 PDT 2013

Do you mean when clang is being built or when clang compiles something?
The first is in the build environment.
The second depends upon the target, there are functions
in InitHeaderSearch.cpp that try to locate the include dirs. The libraries
come with the linker and linker switches since clang doesn't link by itself.