[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Open work items with a small scope

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:30:04 PDT 2013

Hi Julian,

> Some areas/ideas we are especially interested in:
> Adaption of Clang to support OpenMP (http://clang-omp.github.io/), but
haven't been able to contact one of the developers yet.

This project is owned by my team, and we certainly welcome contributions!
Have you tried to contact us via https://github.com/clang-omp/clang/issues ?

Either way, it is really hard to find a short-term "new development" work
for your team in OpenMP -- as the implementation is more or less already
finished. Yes, it can benefit from some refactoring here and there, but I
doubt this is what you are looking for.

One area still missing, though, is capturing variables with variable-length
array type. There is a similar question (is it posted by one of you?) and
more elaborate answer: https://github.com/clang-omp/clang/issues/12

Yours,
Andrey Bokhanko
Software Engineer