[cfe-dev] Reminder : Paris LLVM Social is today !

Arnaud A. de Grandmaison arnaud.adegm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 04:09:01 PDT 2013

This is a casual meeting to get to know people working on LLVM or
interested to learn about LLVM. There is no fixed schedule. We just meet
to get to know each other and to discuss. No previous knowledge about
LLVM is required. We will meet at IRILL, where we will have plenty of
tables, whiteboards and internet. You are invited to bring your laptop
to join us --- and we are happy to help with any LLVM related hacking.

o When is it?