[cfe-dev] Compilation time regression?

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 16:35:08 PST 2013

On my machine I got

$ time ./clang-3.3 -cc1 -ftemplate-depth 512  proto.ii -o test.o
real    0m2.932s
user    0m2.889s
sys     0m0.035s

[espindola at desktop llvm]$ time ./clang-3.4 -cc1 -ftemplate-depth 512
proto.ii -o test.o
real    0m0.918s
user    0m0.873s
sys     0m0.042s

Can you check if 3.4 fixes the problem for you? If not, please open a
bug with the preprocessed source code.