[cfe-dev] Problem with Tooling system

Armand Leclercq marman.email at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 02:36:45 PST 2013

2013/11/22 Alp Toker <alp at nuanti.com>

> Some details on your configuration will be useful: Is this a shared or
> static build? Is it a fresh LLVM checkout? Which platform?

I am currently using a dynamic linking, with LLVM checkedout at rev 195538
on debian.
Linux TheNewOne 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

> Assuming you're using the CMake build system, can you try removing entries
> from target_link_libraries() and/or add_dependencies() in your tool's
> CMakeLists.txt and reporting back? Pretty sure that used to fix it.

I am using autotools with the attached m4 finder file.
When trying to remove a link dependency one by one, I always get an linker
error on undefined references.

I tried to use static linking and the error was solved.

Thank you for your help,

--
Armand Leclercq
EPITA 2013