[cfe-dev] powerpc & double-double size

James Gregurich bayoubengal at mac.com
Fri Nov 15 14:29:40 PST 2013

After digging through llvm source code all day and finding

    if (getTriple().getOS() == llvm::Triple::FreeBSD ||
        getTriple().getVendor() == llvm::Triple::ELLCC) {
      LongDoubleWidth = LongDoubleAlign = 64;
      LongDoubleFormat = &llvm::APFloat::IEEEdouble;
    }

I believe the answer to my question is to build my own llvm 3.4 rather than using Apple’s clang which is based on llvm 3.3 and probably doesn’t have this code in it.