[cfe-dev] "clang.org"

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:33:07 PST 2013

We shouldn't hide any binary version. We may succeed = confusing a
candidate user who will get another compiler.

It is however very important to be clear what is what:

clang 3.3 is "Last stable version" = the version that works but does not
have all the new bells and whistles.
ToT svn is "Current development version" = the version with all the new
features but may contain news bugs.

To each his own.